Monday, March 11, 2013

Beard appreciation movement!

I just want to note that I LOVE the beard appreciation movement. I'm so absurdly grateful that its become a trend to be bearded. After all of the stupid/horrible fashion statements we go through, I'm so glad we finally got something right! ;) -Emily

                                                                    Look at that face...


                                                       Baby beard is better than no-beard.

                                                              I had to include Bon Iver.





                                                          It only gets so much better when
                                                          you give a bearded man a baby.

                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment