Monday, March 11, 2013

Herro Seattle

This past weekend I spent up in the great white north (Seattle/Bremerton) visiting old friends, new friends, and long lost ones that I had almost forgotten about! ;) Friday night was full of good company and beer and Shabbos was as relaxing as ever. Come Sunday, we hit the famous Pike's Place where we hunted down the very first Starbucks, gawked at the gum wall, and got serenaded by the cutest old man in the land! There is so much to see in Seattle that I forget is there until I'm walking right in the middle of it. So if you're ever up north, don't overlook downtown Seattle! And don't be a typical tourist who takes a picture and runs! Enjoy the atmosphere. 
 
Since 1971.

 

The disgusting and yet so enamoring gum wall!

I think people live in there...

No comments:

Post a Comment